A pilot or the aviator is a person who is responsible for flying an air plane carrying passengers or goods.
With the significant growth of the Indian aviation business, the demand for the pilots has also increased manifold in the recent days. Therefore, many young and talented professionals are now getting recruited in this sector.
Both men and women are getting recruited in different airlines companies operating in India. Someone who is interested for starting a career as a pilot in India may find interest in reading some detailed information related to pilot jobs in India 2011.
Airlines Companies Hiring Pilots in India along with Their Web Address
- Air India (http://www.airindia.com/)
- Indian Airlines (http://indian-airlines.nic.in/home.asp)
- Air Sahara (http://www.airsahara.net/)
- Kingfisher Airlines (http://www.flykingfisher.com/)
- Air Deccan (http://www.airdeccan.net/)
- Jet Airways (http://www.jetairways.com/)
- Lufthansa India Airlines (http://www.lufthansa-india.com/)
- Indigo Airlines (http://www.goindigo.in/)
- Alliance Airlines (http://www.allianceairlines.com/)
- Go Airlines (India) Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.goair.in/)
- Sabena Airlines (http://www.sabenaindia.com/)
How to Find Job for Pilots in India?
If you want to start a bright career as a pilot in any of the Indian aviation companies, you can check out the website of the companies and browse through the career pages to find the latest vacancies offered by them. When you are searching for vacancies in any of the Indian Aviation Companies, you can also keep a watch on the career supplementary pages that comes with news dailies. Nowadays, many online job portals are offering notifications for pilot jobs in India. You can also visit the following websites, if you want to know about the pilot and trainee pilot vacancies in India.
How to Apply for Trainee Pilot Jobs in India?
- When you are applying for trainee or Co-pilot jobs in India, you need to fulfill the requirements for the job.
- The requirements may vary from one company to other and these requirements are specifically provided through the advertisement or vacancy notification.
- However, one thing that is common in all the requirements is the complete training for flying an aircraft. Therefore, someone who is aspiring to become a pilot should complete the training from a reputed aviation training institute.
- There are many aviation training institutes across India. A search on the internet would lead you to the one which matches your requirement and limit. These institutes serve the purpose in the best way.