"Delhi" the capital of India is one of India's largest commercial and financial centers. Key service industries include telecommunications, hotels, information technology, banking, media and tourism.
The city is major supplier of products to important industrial cities and capitals of surrounding state. It offers excellent prospects for people who want to start some business on small scale.
You must have this question in mind "What kind of home based business can I Start in Delhi?" Right? Well, tons of business lines are open; I have just illustrated few of them below...
Some Businesses Which You Can Start On Small Scale
|Accommodation Agency||Bookkeeping Service||Florist|
|Accountant||Catering Service||Flower Nursery|
|Advertising Agency||Coffee Bar||Fruit and Vegetable Store|
|Antique Sales and Restoration||Computer Hardware and Software||Furniture Moving Service|
|Apartment Preparation Service||Consumer Buying Club||Graphic Designer|
|Aromatherapy||Computer repair and Maintenance||Hairdressing Salon|
|Baby Sitting||Computer Training Service||Ice Cream Parlor|
|Bakery||Employment Agency||Interior Designer|
|Beautician||Fax Service||Internet Marketing Service|
|Bicycle Shop||Financial Broker||Ironing Service ETC|
How to Start Small Scale Business in Delhi?
- Always have realistic expectations: Always remember that a business needs proper planning, patience and time to blossom. Successful marketing and promotion of small business can be very time consuming. It can take 1 to 3 years before a business settles down. If you start an online business you may not take much time to get established but even this business does not happen overnight.
- If you wish to start a business in a city like Delhi, you need to do a lot of research with the business idea. Before venturing into your business make sure that the product or service has an open market. Always choose a business idea that is niche and easy to market. A viable idea may or may not bear fruits. So don't be complacent.
- Learn as much as you can about setting up a small business. There is a wealth of information available on the internet and in your local library about setting up small businesses.
- Make up your mind if you want to go into business alone, join an affiliate program or franchise. Once you finalize this aspect of your business you can start working on the set up and process of planning and running it.
- Prepare a business plan. It will act as a roadmap to help you reach your goals. You can talk to successful small business owners. With a proper plan you can evolve the right objectives. The plan will also help you seek financial support from a bank or outside investors. When you include a marketing plan into your plan you know how to go about advertising and promoting your business. It will also help you regulate your expenses.
- Never fail to seek advice from a tax professional or lawyer. They will guide you in setting up your small business. From them you will get to know on how to reduce the amount of taxes you have to pay for the business income. They are the best people to inform you on how to go about for easy procurement of a license needed to start up your business at home.
Scope of Starting Small Home Business in Delhi:
The scope of having a successful business in Delhi is arguably the best in the country.
Teenagers normally repair their computers on their own. They have that craze of computers that they can do it. If we polish these skills and turn it in to professor, there is nothing wrong in that. In fact many computer repairers and maintenance agency are started by such teen kids. If you can repair your own computer, you can repair it at commercial level as well. The all you nee is a business name and you are free to soar and repair your clients' servers.