Finance students can take up part time bank jobs to further their career prospects. The banking industry offers them jobs in different capacities. These jobs are ideal for them because with these jobs they get very useful in-house training.
The training will stand them in good stead fo their career ahead. The salary and perks offered to candidates who take up part-time bank jobs differs in various organizations.
Part Time Banking Jobs
Banks in India offer the following part time jobs
- Part Time Bank Teller: This job requires you to recieve deposits as cash or check as well as giving payouts. Another major responsibility is to maintain a log sheet of all the balances. Added responsibility includes guiding customers to perform banking activities according to the correct procedures.
- Part Time Loan Officer: Nowadays many people are trying to become a loan officer because of the high salary you can in this field. Because of the high demands for loans, a career in this field can truly get way to a financially secure future.
- Tele-Banker: As a telebanker your responsibility will be to have contacts with the customer or even non customers by making or receiving telephone calls. When customers call you, you need to give answers to their queries. In other cases you need to enlighten people of the various banking services, products, or special offers. Your job will also be to seek feedback so as to improve the banking experience.
- Sales Executives: If you are hired as a part-time sales executive you need to sell products like insurance, credit card, and retirement solutions. Junior sales agent meet customers and develop new business. Once you get promoted to the senior sales level you interact with all those who visit the branch office.
- Customer Care Executives: In this part time job you require to help people with banking operations like account opening, cash advance, loans, drafts, and credit cards.
Advantages of Part Time Bank Jobs
Apart from earnings part-time bank jobs offer several fringe benefits :
- Spares you a lot of time for other works like higher education or pursue a hobby.
- Helps you get acquainted with the industry work culture.
- Get the stamp of a brand while pursuing higher education.
- You can get a good understanding of the laws, banking process, and business model.
- By Sailaja Desaraju on April 7, 2010, 8:30 am I am a housewife. I have around 10 years of experience in the field of accountancy. I am B.Com graduate , CA [ Inter] , PGDBA [Finance] . I am currently not working. I am looking for part time job. I am residing at Bangalore.
- By Barisha Murmu on April 17, 2010, 3:11 am Hello, This is Barisha Murmu from Orissa. I am unemployed now. I have 30 months of experience in BPO(IBM Daksh BPO, Kolkata...I am now staying in Orissa the distric of Mayurbhanj. I am searching for part time job in a bank.
- By Dipannita Ghosh on May 19, 2010, 12:11 pm I am a retail professional. I have around 6 years of experience in this field. I am B.sc graduate , MBA [ MKTG]. I am currently not working. I am looking for part time job in bank. I am residing at Kolkata.
- By E Meena on August 5, 2010, 8:00 am I am a housewife. I have around 5 years of experience in the field of accountancy. I finished my B.Com graduate , and i completed Tally 9, Typewriting English Higher. I am currently not working. I am looking for part time job. I am residing at Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram district
- By mohd qayyum on August 28, 2010, 6:32 am Respected sir, I Am a student of intermediate second year.as I have a financial problems at my home, I want to at least complete my intermediate. I can do any kind of job.ex:salesman.etc. I am good in speaking english and handle costumers.so please suggest me a job as soon as possible.thank you
- By Madhurima on December 5, 2010, 4:52 am I am a student doing graduation in english honors in the final year..........I have also done eDast(cit,cucc) in computers looking for a home based banking jobs...................I am residing in Jamshedpur
- By Aditi on December 6, 2010, 2:03 am I have a 3 yr exp as an Asst. Manager with a bank. I have handled home,personal and vehicle loans.After a 4 yr break i want to start working again but this time either from home or part time. I have done my MBA(FIN). I am currently not working. I am settled in Pune.
- By savithri on February 7, 2011, 4:43 am i am savithri. having daughter who is doing her b.com 2nd year.now she wanted to go for job only in accounts line. she is interested to learn very fast.just guide me how she can proceed further.she is new to this field so does not have any experience.she will learn lot if she given training.
- By mahesh bhosagi on March 16, 2011, 12:01 pm I am a student. I have 09 months of experience in the field of call center . I am Bsc(biotech )graduate & i am pursuing mba & mib. currently I am not working. I am looking for part time job. I am residing in Bangalore.
- By Payal Jain on June 17, 2011, 12:01 pm Hello sir..... I am Payal Jain searching part time job in banking sector.......I am Studying currently in Sybcom as well as doing Chartered accountant course....... I am residing in Mumbai beyond Thane....
- Last Updated on October 9, 2010, 4:14 pm
- Page Created on December 11, 2009, 3:13 pm