A person who owns a business would know the seriousness of being an entrepreneur and a successful business leader. The best ways to do is research on the new business ideas and decide on which home business ideas give you the best return on investment. For those venturing into home business need to have a clear focus.
- Here are certain scenarios an entrepreneur face:
- No one purchased my product inspite of doing day and night efforts, on making this business successful.
- The business plan has stopped in the initial stage and was never put together.
- I never had the time to focus on my goal of starting a website.
- I don't like marketing and sales and I hate to promote the product this way.
- Not able to make sales calls to customers because of no time.
To make the ideas for business fruitful and working focus on those activities that help you generate a good amount of financials and also a good ROI. You don't have to do a huge business but just the right plan and a good execution will make way for it. An idea of a business plan works if you measure the time and save by establishing rules in your business and thus spend a lot of time on your business.
ROI can be measured by the prestige of the company and the industry as such and how much the opportunities the company has.
- Will your business idea lead to a bigger business and success?
- To determine this, you have to analyze your vision and mission of the company. If you spend a focused time and move closer to your goal then will you reach your desired outcome?
- How would you determine the returns from your business?
- Determine the cash outflow. The outflow cash need to be determined in advance.
- Will the ROI help in reduction of the errors?
- Determine how the ROI will impact your business
- How will it increase the time and the prestige of my company?
- This is to position your company as a business leader and also entice all your business prospects. There are numerous things that you can do with a good business idea in India. The investment wouldn't be high but with a minimal amount of capital you can start being your own master.
Here are a few ideas that you can take up as a startup business idea:
- You can apply for a marketing/sales representative job.
- You can write blog and articles.
- You can start websites on the areas of interests that you like.
- You can start a day care or a pet care.
- You can freelance.
- You can become a small time designer and make a home studio.
- You can paint and exhibit your art.
- You can tutor.
- You can do share trading and selling in eBay.
- You can render secretarial help like typing, printing and copying.
Question: I'm interested in free typing jobs online. Can u suggest me some sites which r original and doesn't ask for personal details, at the time of registration..
By Shyam on Mon 26-May-2008 02:50 PM
Answer: Everything is becoming a click away, even job vacancies in other countries. With the advent of new business trends such as outsourcing a lot of websites emerged facilitating and creating a communication channel between the service buyers and the alleged service vendors. Diverse freelancing websites have emerged; some of them require you to put your each and every details, and even verifies you, while the majority is just free of any charges. Moreover, most of these websites are actually genuine.
If you are not 100% sure if the website is genuine or not you can ask real users of the website to give a review or an overview of the website. Data entry jobs or free typing online jobs actually abound on freelancing websites. After you create an account on a freelancing website you can browse the galore of jobs available and apply for those that you would be apt to accomplish properly.
Punctuality is so crucial in order to be able to procure many tasks and getting more work. Be patient and accept low rates in the beginning until you acquire enough experience and have several good reviews, by then service buyers would be willing to give you whatever you aspire-set out to find the suitable website now and start exploring the
free typing online jobs
to augment your time as soon as possible.
- By manav gupta on November 25, 2009, 10:51 am
i start a business between 20000 thousand rupee pleas give ideas, I am working man with great business mind and IDeas, I am working in HS broking firm in Kolkata, Can you please let me know how i start a finance business in kolkata.
- By Rekha on January 29, 2010, 2:26 am
We have been doing various businesses in India from last 10 - 15years, I have helped many people to start their own business, here I want know few new business opportunities in india, because I know that on internet I can connect with lots of people, so i can share and know many new business opportunities of various businesses.
- By Hitesh Sadhu on February 23, 2010, 12:14 pm
First of all, thanks for nice this article man, it helps people like me, I really got something new to share with you guys, I hope you all like my idea
Well I am MBA student, and in my last year. Here are the new business ideas in India that I want to share and need your views and opinion,
Well I am thinking to start a boil water business, I have seen many companies selling mineral water, but no one is selling boiled mineral water, I am also thinking to give this at flat Rs.10 to consumer.
In Mumbai and Delhi, mineral water bottle is costing 13 to 15 rupees, But I’ll give it at that price that people can easily afford. I am also thinking to make bottle of Rs.5 and Rs.3 with subsequently less water than 1 liter.
Second Idea is to start education related web business in India, I still fill in India this business as good scope of expanding.
Let me know your thoughts.
- By ARUN NARAYAN on April 12, 2010, 2:37 am
Hi, I am Arun Narayan. I have done B.com from Andaman & Nicobar Island in the year 2008 and for Higher Studies. I came to Chennai and did MBA from Sathyabama University & right now I am searching for a job, but I want to start my own business with small investment.
- By ashish on May 17, 2010, 11:54 am
I am a working man associated with Health care bulling Job. I like Designing and merchandising of Garments,I have done Advance diploma in fashion designing and boutique management. I am planning to start up my own retail of apparels and accessories. I stay in Bangalore (Marathahalli)
- By ayush garg on May 24, 2010, 10:24 am
Hello, I am working with an IT based MNC in Kolkata. I am a senior programmer working in IBM Mainframes. My education qualification is B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I don't want to do any job under anybody's pressure. I am very crazy about business. Please give me some nice business ideas.
- By R Aruna on June 4, 2010, 3:59 am
I am a mphil textiles and clothing graduate and diploma in fashion designing. At present I am a housewife. I can take orders and teach for fabric painting, glass painting, oil painting, rajastani murals, 3d murals, pot painting, mehandhi etc and embroidery in Chennai, India. At present I am taking orders. I have teaching experience for past 6years(both freelancing and regular). At present i am taking orders and classes in my home itself.
- By Poonam on June 22, 2010, 11:03 am
Hi sir,I am housewife and have done BE ENTC. My husband has good market knowledge.We stay in Pune we are having 47 acres plot in Kurkumbh,1.30 hrs from Pune. We want to start some business over there but we are not interested for any agriculture type of business. Plz give some suggestions.
- By S K on July 11, 2010, 12:08 pm
Hi I am serial entrepreneur, I have been doing various businesses till now, and now I am looking for some really cool business ideas for 2010. Can anyone here share some really good business idea which as less competition and good growth opportunities?
- By SUBRAT KUMAR DAS on July 31, 2010, 12:12 pm
I want to start my own business with small investment (between 100000- 300000), Please give me suggestions soon. I think-corier franchise,cigarete distributor,excel surf distributor& lifebuy shop distributer plz tell how I'll entry in all this business
- By RAHUL MUJAWADIYA on August 12, 2010, 8:44 am
Good evening sir,
I am Rahul Mujawadiya I have done MBA I have got own business in Sonalika tractor distributor in M.P. & Chattisgarh . This business is working good in 3-5 years . I have this business from last 7 years. Now I want to change my business . so please give me a new business ideas.
- By Dave on August 19, 2010, 1:00 pm
New business ideas in a recession: I want to share one recession proof business ideas with you guys. The idea is to start a petrol pump. Yes, I know you will need good influence with top level government employees to get license and get it approved from them.
But dear friends, this is indeed solid idea, no recession can affect it. If you can't take petrol pump, you can also try for CNG and LPG fuel station. Think over it
- By IRANNA on September 21, 2010, 7:27 am
I am a civil engineer working in uae in precast industry @ 20 years experinence in production, erection,contract, project management, q.s. complete precast/prestressed exp. I am working in uae, I want suggestion for low investment but good buisness praposals in india,
Currently I am stying in dubai..
- By ZEESHAN on October 16, 2010, 1:55 pm
Hi I am currently working with sunpharma but I am interested to do something of my own as I consider that this is early time where I can get into business at risk. Please do share ideas where there is great business opportunity???
- By CHANCHAL HALDER on November 25, 2010, 2:18 am
Hai, I am Chanchal Halder with 14 years experience in IC circuit and Logic Boards in Kolkata. My education qualification is Diploma in Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering. I don't want to do any job under anybody's pressure. I am very crazy about business. Please give me some nice low cost business ideas that may be manufacturing or servicing.
- By Raj Narayan on December 24, 2010, 8:09 am
Hi, I am working with an IT based MNC in Kolkata. I belong to a small town Bhadrak in Orissa. I am a SAP FICO Consultant. I have around 6 yrs of working experience.My education qualification is B. Com. & MBA - Finance. I belong to middle class family. I want to start a business in my hometown.But I can't leave my job immediately to start a business.I have 2 brothers who can also help me(not monetary) to manage the business. Please give me some nice business ideas.
- By NIKHIL BADJATE on February 11, 2011, 11:09 am
I want to start the business due to much more facility. I will able to manage more finance. and I completed my mba after b com so please can u help me by giving me some new ideas for business and i also want to start a shop as i having a shop in market of 500 square foot
- By Uttam Rana on March 16, 2011, 9:59 am
I am living in small city in India. I have 2,000 sq ft area on road not in main market. Can u suggest me what could be the best utilization of this commercial place. I want to start some business there but getting confused what to do should i go for franchise or some thing else innovative.
- Last Updated on July 30, 2011, 1:07 pm
- Page Created on April 25, 2009, 4:59 pm