Telemarketing in recent years has created a large buzz around itself. Telemarketing jobs in Bangalore are growing in leaps and bounds. Large amount of outsourcing has been happening for international products from Bangalore. So Bangalore has grown into a sort of hub for telemarketing jobs. The scope of the job involves calling up lots of people and spreading knowledge of the product or clinching a deal over the phone.
Scope of Telemarketing Jobs in Bangalore
- Telemarketing jobs in Bangalore follow a very structured and patterned format which varies from company to company. Telemarketing in Bangalore is mainly about selling goods like timeshare property or services like pension plans and finding out what kinds of things people buy, or research consumer trends.
- The job follows a strict schedule. Every telemarketer has to make a certain number of calls within a fixed period of time. So they need to keep the calls as squat as possible. After the call a worker is expected to enter details about each call meticulously.
- It is good if you sell a product or service that you are passionate about. Your passion for it will bring the extra oomph in your voice which is what telemarketing sales in Bangalore is all about.
- With the extra bit of emotion you can turn a generic conversation into a more animated one that can influence the purchasing decision.
- As emotion sells you can change a potential customer into a full fledged believer. Having established the emotional bond the rest of your work is simply elementary.
- Having targeted lists is a good thing for tele-marketing. Acquiring them is another issue altogether and at times can be very problematic.
- Before you venture out into tele-marketing you need to have a database of potential clients. You can use this database to start your selling.
Telemarketing Jobs from Home
It is important that while taking up telemarketing jobs at home you must not settle for free lists from shady sources or even attempt to build one yourself. This leads to a bad investment of both effort and time. It is good if you or your company delegates the job to experienced and reliable list generating companies. Though they don't come free, yet investing a little to get a lot more in return is always prudent.
- By K J on September 26, 2010, 3:00 pm
Hello, I am a graduate,now I am working as a sales executive at Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. for marketing of telecom products. I have 3years experience in telecom marketing.But now I want to grow up in my interest,so I am looking for TSI or RSM or any other marketing post in uni-nor. So, if any vacancy in marketing of uni-nor please inform me.
- By B D on October 1, 2010, 3:54 pm
Hello, I am just completed engineering in 2010 from electronics & comm. branch, I am residing in Bangalore. I am looking for some good position in telemarketing sector. so sir if any vacancy Please inform me.
- By V R on October 3, 2010, 3:53 pm
I am an MBA and I am doing job in Reliance Communications Mumbai as an Territory Sales Manager since Jan 2009 and I have three n half year expereince with Tata Teleservices Raipur as channel sales manager . I want to be a part of your team. Please inform me for best growth for company and me also.
- By H P on October 11, 2010, 4:18 pm
I am Suvendra kumar. I am working with Airtel communications ltd as executive engineer in isp & DVB technology , telecoms industry with 3 year exp.so I am looking for job in your company.
i am very strong worker currently i am doning job in Odisha but prefer all over India
If any vacancy available then contact me on my mail ID.
- By H B on November 12, 2010, 2:28 pm
I have 9 years experience With track record of increasing revenues, streamlining sales/distribution operations and seeking middle management portfolios for career advancement across the Telecom Industry. Present I am working as a TSM(sales) in Raibareily telecom sector.
- By T M on December 24, 2010, 3:56 pm
Hello, I am Partha sarathi gupta. I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication branch. I have completed my diploma from Raman Polytechnic ,Bangalore in the year 2008. regarding my computer skills I know C,C++,HTML programming,Ms-OFFICE Package. Currently I am studying BCA 4th semester in IGNOU. The project skills done by me in diploma is " Microcontroller Based Multi-Channel Remote Sensing of Systems. I stay in far away form all the metropolitan cities. I am a fresher. so please notify me regarding any vacancies as early as possible.
- By B V on January 13, 2011, 11:53 am
Hello sir, this is Satish Babu, I am having in experience in the field of Telecom project as a project Manager, and previous working in TCIL, HFCL, ASTER, VTL, still working in vision group as a project manager. I have completed my Diploma in ECE and maintained project implementation and mobilization for vendors and co-coordinator all row authorities and all authorities and maintain computer also.
- Last Updated on September 25, 2010, 11:28 am
- Page Created on September 25, 2010, 8:55 am