Bhiwadi is an important industrial site located in Alwar District, Rajasthan. Strategic location of the town makes it conveniently accessible from state capital Jaipur, Alwar, Gurgaon, Faridabad and New Delhi. The sub-region of Bhiwadi has contributed much to the economic advancement of Rajasthan.
Bhiwadi has emerged as a powerful industrial hub of the state. The area is home to about 2,500 industries of all shapes and sizes. The figure also includes several MNCs which are known to manufacture different types of industrial products like steel, electronics, furnace, textiles, engineering, printing, pharmaceuticals, rolling mills, cables, herbal care and food processing. All these industrial units account for numerous opportunities of jobs in Bhiwadi Rajasthan.
Some of the prominent industries in Bhiwadi include:
- Synthetic Coat & Chemicals
- Lloyd Electric and engineering Limited
- Spirotech Heat Exchangers India Limited
- Rosenbergershilpi Technologies Ltd
- Bhiwadi Metal Private Limited
- Bausch & Lomb Ltd
- Paam Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Indian Shaving Product Ltd
- Honda Siel Cars India Limited
- Samtel India Ltd
Job Opportunities in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
- Above industrial manufacturers are known to absorb large numbers of skilled professionals. People who have degrees in any discipline of science preferably in engineering and medicine have vast prospects of bagging job opportunities in Bhiwadi.
- Apart from engineering and medicine, HR executive jobs in Bhiwadi are also in great demand. People who look for computer jobs in Bhiwadi and accounts jobs in Bhiwadi also have great career options to pursue in the town.
- Local municipal body is also an important employer in the town. It is known to offer several computer and accounts jobs.
- Bhiwadi also assures of prospective government jobs to career-oriented people. These people have high career potential in government departments like post office, Rajasthan Financial Corporation, Govt. Referral Hospital and NSIC Office.
- For bagging government jobs in Bhiwadi, candidates are required to qualify related written examination and interview.