For those who don't know, RBS is abbreviation of royal bank of Scotland. In March 2010 ABN AMRO bank has been taken over by RBS. So ABN AMRO is renamed to RBS India.
The bank is planning to hire more employees to expand its service and offering in India. If you are looking for jobs and vacancies banking sector then this is golden chance to apply for jobs in RBS Group in India.
To get updates on new openings in RBS group of India you can regularly get updates from their website.
There are more than 400 positions available in India,
How to Apply for Jobs
To filter and see all available jobs in RBS group India, you can browse this exact URL
Clerk Jobs in Bank of Baroda: Clerical Jobs 2011
Bank of Baroda holds the distinction of being the third largest public sector bank in India. Since its inception in the year 1908, it has scripted a long saga of enterprise and vision. The bank has its presence in 26 countries. The international expansion of the bank is the evidence of its corporate dominance and financial prudence.
Bank of Baroda has been working on a mission-driven path. The bank’s ambition is to shape itself into a national bank with services at par with international standards. It also vows to remain committed and dedicated towards the worth of its growing stake holders with the help of its competence, care and concern.
Bank of Baroda is included among a few of the Indian banks which practice diversity in the best form. Diversity is the secret of its phenomenal growth and its strong presence beyond cultural and geographical boundaries. The customers of the bank belong to various backgrounds and industries. The logo of the bank is the rising sun which reflects bank’s optimism and dynamism.
Clerk Jobs in Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda has recently announced 1500 vacancies for the position of clerk. The aspiring candidates have been asked to submit applications through online process for the declared vacancies.
- Age limit: Candidates who intend to apply for the post must be between 18 years and 28 years of age on January 1, 2011. There is age relaxation, as well. This age relation is applicable as per prescribed government rules.
- Educational qualification: Applicants who want to apply for the post of clerk announced by the Bank of Baroda must have 55 percent marks in HSC (10+2), Intermediate / Pre University or equivalent exam, Diploma in Banking (from government recognized institutions) or Bachelor Degree with any discipline. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen are required to have a minimum of 50 percent marks only.
- Selection process: Applicants would be selected through written test followed by interview. Candidates who would qualify the written test would be called for interview.
- Application fees: applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs 200 through fee payment Challan. They can get this Challan from any Bank of Baroda branch.
- Application procedure: candidates who are eligible for the post are required to send their applications through online process only. Sending applications through other means would not be entertained. The online application can be accessed at the official website (www.bankofbaroda.com) of the bank.
Canara Bank is prestigious banking institution in India. It is included among one of the pioneering banks in the country. It boasts of an excellent track record of more than 100 years.
The bank owns 3057 branches and more than 2000 ATMs. These cater to various segments of constantly growing business base with customers more than 37.5 million in number.
Canara Bank is specifically known for its customer-centric attitude. It was nationalized in the year 1969. But unlike other nationalized banks, its commitments towards its customers continued to be improved. The bank is now known as one of the leading financial institutions in the country with nine subsidiaries or joint ventures in the nation and abroad.
Careers and Recruitment in Canara Bank
Blessed with huge banking and financial infrastructure, Canara Bank serves as one of the major employers in the country. Obtaining employment opportunity in the bank is believed to be a prestigious affair. Popular jobs in Canara Bank include:
- Assistant General Manager
- Divisional Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Divisional Manager (HR Planning & Development)
- Divisional Manager (Technical)
- Senior Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Senior Manager (Technical)
- Manager (Technical)
- Agri-Business Marketing Officer
- Computer Programmer
- Specialist Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Network Administrator
- SME Marketing Officer
- Law Officer
- Systems Engineer
Apart from these, employment opportunities in Canara Bank also include various other fields which require specifically educated and trained professionals.
How to Apply For Jobs in Canara Bank?
Recruitment procedure practiced by the bank is as disciplined as the bank itself. All recruitments done by this premier financial institute have transparency to the best level. The official website (www.canarabank.com) owned by the bank informs about all the latest jobs in Canara Bank. The website's career page gives elaborate information regarding the current openings and eligibility criteria for individual post.
The bank strictly practices online application process. Candidates would find the application format right at the website. They can also get information regarding jobs in Canara Bank 2010 and 2011 at the mentioned website.
Question : Sir, I am an Ex-Serviceman from The Regular Army (India) having been 35 years of experience as a COMBATANT CLERK in The Indian Army. Now, I am looking for Online/Offline Clerical or Typing Jobs from Home in India.
In view of the above, you are most kindly requested to intimate whether I am eligible for the post of Online/Offline Clerical or Typing Jobs from Home in India ?. If so, inform immediately.
I am looking for Online/Offline Clerical or Typing Job from Home in Belgaum or Bangalore at the earliest. Kindly inform accordingly. I have been served in the Regular Army(India) as a COMBATANT CLERK for more than 35 years.
If I am elgible for the above said job, so kindly intimate immediately as I required the same hardly.
Your City: Belgaum/Karnataka
Your Country: India
By Chinnappa BS on Wed 04-Jun-2008 07:43 PM
As you were a clerk, you must have good typing speed. You would get online/offline Clerical work for sure but you must remember that there are many free online websites which offer Clerical jobs but I have never heard from anyone yet that he worked on a free website and received geniune work from that website. It insisted me to think that only those websites are legitimate for these type of jobs, which takes registration fees from you for registering youself, but it is an important fact that even all subscription based Clerical work and jobs websites are not legitimate.
You can search on internet about typing Clerical jobs and when you get a list of sites which offer these type of jobs, you should contact website owners by the contact number or address of the websites and be sure that the owners of the website are really there and present, to provide you right work and if there is no contact number or address is given on the website, do not join, as they are mostly made for taking your valuable time.