Nursing job is regarded as one of the most respected Government jobs in India. The main aim of nursing jobs in Indian Government is to serve the nation. Besides being respected, it is a very responsible job, as well.
Nursing jobs are available in the fields of military, hospitals, clinic, veterans, overseas government missions etc.
Besides working in the above mentioned fields, those who want to get job experience with the cultural heritage of India may also opt for the Indian Health Services offered by the Indian Government.
Opportunities for Nurses in Government Jobs
- Working with Department of Veteran Affairs to serve military veterans through physical care or even through rehabilitation facilities would be a bright opportunity for female nurses.
- Another place where the nurses can look for government jobs is the Indian Health Service (IHS). In this organization, nurses not only require to serve people but also get chance to improve their learning experience.
- They would also get the advantage of knowing more deeply about the cultures. In order to work for this health service, flexibility and good experience of caring the sick people are needed.
- Another important career option for nursing professionals is exploring career opportunities at Disease Control and Prevention Centre.
- Building career at this premier government-owned organization is mostly preferred by nurses who want to serve but in a different yet exciting way.
- Here, the nurses would be more familiarized with official work than with the direct contact with the patients.
Central Government Nursing Jobs in India 2011
- Looking at the unique nature of the job and long term benefits, if you are interested to work as a nurse, it is better that you prepare yourself for the same.
- The recruitment session is under process for the Central Government Nursing Jobs in India 2011.
- Working with the military in the battlefield or even at the back front might be memorable experiences of your life.
- If you have passion and interest to serve others, you can definitely choose nursing as your career.
Apart from government-owned hospitals and health centers, some of the other important departments and directorates run by government where qualified and experienced nurses are recruited include:
- Department of Health and Family welfare
- Directorate of Health and Family Welfare
- Parivar Kalyan Bhawan
- Director Health & Family Welfare
- National Rural Health Mission
- Health & Family Welfare Department
If you are well experienced and wish to proceed in your life by applying for the post of nurse in government sectors, you require to get in touch with those concerned bodies through application form. Applying online is very easy and popular methods these days. Without taking much trouble you can click on specific websites and collect the important data accordingly.
You should also get in touch with the persons who have a better idea and can guide properly. Patience, taking care of others and flexibility towards your job – these are the main characteristics to be possessed by people who opt for nursing profession.
Important online resources which help the candidates of nursing profession include:
Apart from these widely known websites, you would find scores of other to help you out.