Question: I am currently at a middle management position in a leading private sector bank. I intend to take a break to be with my kid who is 1.5 years. Am looking for something to keep my mind busy and also ensure that I don't waste my qualifications. What opportunities are avaiable? Leaving job to take care of baby
By Diju Shali on Wed 14-May-2008 11:34 PM
Answer: I can understand what you are talking about, you find your self always at work with no time to spend with your little kid. Of coarse you were torned away for a long time before you deide to join another job online. I am sure that you have heard that working online can guarantee you a nice income to raise your kid but still do not need you to go to the office every day.
With your experience you can find a job that keeps your batteries always charged and even can increase your experience so when you intend to switch back to a full time job, you will find that you have invested time to advance and gain more experice that allows you to join a higher position.
You should try to find a job related to your field of experience instead of jining a standard typing job, although you will need more time to settle with a specialized web site but it still pays you well. You can find for example, writing articles about some commercial services that the bank is doing. You can be a financial advisor from a virtual position. So good luck and search well then you will find a nice job.
- By Lalitha on November 25, 2009, 4:41 am I was a technical lead in one of the popular IT companies and have quit after my kid who is 2 yrs old now. i want to work online from home. i have a computer and internet connection at home what are the ways i can try.
- By NEHA SAHAY on December 15, 2009, 9:52 am Hii I am housewife and mother of 7 month old baby. i cannot work outside as my baby is very small and i have to take her proper care.im need of job .I amin banglore.im not working anywhere. i have done graduation in history honors from ranchi university and MBA from pune university in marketing.im looking for tutorial job .online i can complete assignment. i hope you will help in finding good job. I am waiting for your possitive reply soon. Regards Neha
- By SHILPA on April 12, 2010, 5:49 am Hi, I am a housewife with a 10 months old child want to help my husband but can't leave my baby. I am looking for to work from home like data entry or such kind online or offline, my education MA in ENGLISH and RURAL DEVELOPMENT. I stay in Delhi(NCR) previously worked as a counselor for HIV/AIDS then in BPO. Please suggest any kind of job. Help me in finding a suitable job. Regards, Shilpa.
- By meenakshi sawla on May 19, 2010, 5:38 am I am house wife & have two year old baby. I am graduate from science stream & have done a course of MS-CIT. I want part time work at home on internet like copy-pest or data entry.I live in Chembur Mumbai. I need job so please give me some work.
- By Mubeen on May 19, 2010, 2:55 pm Hi, I am a housewife plus mother too. i am from Hyderabad,I am b.com graduate. I need a home based, online jobs that's only free registration (without any investment) kindly provide me the free registration and good home based jobs.
- Last Updated on June 22, 2011, 5:37 am
- Page Created on April 19, 2009, 11:34 pm