Low investment business ideas are those, which help you do businesses with outside the box concepts with low starting cost. These concepts help you swim against the tide. With such ideas you can be sure that people will take a second look at your product or service.
If it catches their fancy - in most of the case it does because of its uniqueness - you will find a customer instantly. In fact people flock to new concepts soon. And if it happens to be a substitute to a useless one, you do not have to look back. Statistics reveal that the more dramatically different your idea is, the greater are your chances of success in the marketplace.
Low Investment Business Ideas in India
- First idea is to start business of boiled water. I have seen many companies in India, selling mineral water, but never seen company who is selling boiled water, I must say this business is worth looking at.
- Second idea would for people connected to Computers, the idea is about starting your own web publishing business, where you have to create extremely nice and informative website, then start putting ads on your website with the help of Google AdSense for publisher.
- Third business idea would be starting canteen and lunch service at your home.
- Here you will need to contact corporate companies in your area to start getting orders. Contacting them is useful because you will get leads in bulk.
- Many people do not have time to cook food for themselves, especially when husband and wife both are working, they usually order lunch from hotels or canteen near them
- You can start making food and have it delivered at office.
Steps and Tips you need, if you are starting business with low investment in India
- These business ideas can help you run your business at a brisk pace. But the moot question is how to think of some ideas that has low investment. The following ways can help you learn come out with some such ideas. Ask yourself:
- What steps can help me augment my conversion rate in the coming fortnight? How can I help to over deliver my customers? How will I win appreciation of my customers? These are questions which can act as great stimuli and help you come out with new product ideas or new services.
- Try to find out the important marketing ideas successfully being used in your industry. Next think in terms of how you can apply to your business.
- Try to acquire customers in new ways. Most businesses try to acquire customers in one particular way. Think about five new ways to acquire customers. You will come out with great ideas for you and your business. Sieve the best from the rest. Begin implementing these ideas. Soon your business inevitably will expand and will help you grow your business more. Remember you have to change these ideas regularly. Customers must be kept guessing about what new ideas you are likely to come up with. This will sustain their interest in your business.
- Remember unique ideas keeps customers on tenterhooks. It is arguably the best way to retain customers as well attract new customers to your shop.
- By ulhas chande on May 14, 2010, 3:45 pm I am currently working with a fabrication company. I am interested to start my own business in production work and contract work. I have the experience of heavy engineering work like Pipeline project. I have the experience in management of work. So please give me some ideas and guidelines where I can try my best. Please tell me where can I try to find out some client for the above business. my email is email@example.com
- By Sonia on May 14, 2010, 4:08 pm Hello Sir, I want to open a call center where we will do only data entry work with 10 executive. I want to start this business with very low investment. Let me know about the process in detail. I need your suggestions.
- By vikramjit on May 17, 2010, 11:06 am I am a working man and a Massage therapist. I am graduate and not having a fix job anywhere.I am looking for jobs internationally and I stay in Punjab-Jalandhar area. May you help me in finding any placements abroad. Thanks.
- By Anil Sharma on May 19, 2010, 5:27 am HI, I am computer Engineer and I have little months of cooperate experience I want to do my own business but with low investment at starting. Can u suggest me some ideas as I have pass my engineering in 2009 only.
- By Charles chandekar on June 13, 2010, 1:02 am Dear Sir, I am working in middle east for past 20 years. I wants to do some business in middle east or India (Pune). Can you suggest me. I can invest very low.
Please give us best business concept. I have experience in Fresh Fruits & veg, Catering Disposable for Restaurant, selling plain Barcode lable rolls to supermarket.
- By AMIT BISSA on August 7, 2010, 12:53 pm I want to start my own small business from home by sending the book like story books which is helpful for children or any other books for men and women by post. Please send the details of like this business.
- By Smriti Pathak on August 30, 2010, 7:21 am I am a housewife and a mother of 3 years old girl. I am m.com and have fair knowledge of computers. I stay in Jabalpur and willing to start my own small business with low investment but i am out of ideas. I have heard of online/ offline data entry jobs and I am interested for the same but afraid of forgery and in my area there is no cyber cafe so I am looking forward to open one. Kindly tell me the formalities required to open a cyber cafe and the genuine links of online/offline data entry websites or outsourcing companies and oblige me.
Thanks and regards
- By litu singh on December 10, 2010, 10:42 am hello sir,I am a BA graduate candidate.I want to open a call center where we will do only data entry work with 10 executive. I want to start this business with very low investment.let me know about the process in detail. I need your suggestions.
- By Navin Arora on December 17, 2010, 3:57 am I have a small shop around 80-100 sqft on the opposite footpath of HIND FAME mall in Kolkata. I wish to start any business there and not want to rent it for ATM to banks. Please, advice me of any business opportunity which can be good in front of a cinema mall. Also advice whether there is any franchises available from any company to fulfill my business prospect.
- By Binay Kumar Jha on February 18, 2011, 3:10 am Dear sir,
I am a diploma in Mechanical Engg.My native place is in Jamshedpur,Jharkhand.I need to start small business in my city,any information then kindly send me detail.
Binay Kumar Jha
- By Ranjit on April 24, 2011, 1:26 pm I have complete my BE(IT),
I have good manangement
skill ,have good patience.
I am in Pune ,& i am looking for service Provider Business in any field .
I will stay in pune.
if any business idea at rural area then also suggest me .Thank you.
- By Tanmoy Datta on April 27, 2011, 5:45 am Good Afternoon Sir, I am from Kolkata,India. I want to open a call center where we will do only data entry work with 2-3 executives. I want to start this business with very low investment. Let me know about the process in detail and how can I create my clients. I need your suggestions.Thanking you.
- By Tanmoy Datta on April 27, 2011, 5:51 am Good Afternoon Sir, I am from Kolkata,India. I am very interested to start business of boiled water but I don't know about this business and where this product is required? Let me know about the process in detail and how can I create my clients? I need your suggestions.Thanking you.
- By SUNIL K AHIRE on May 20, 2011, 11:37 am Hello Sir, I am Sunil from Mumbai and I want to start a business in any firm, I am ready for hard work, please suggest me some business in Mumbai. I also have rented a shop, so I m ready to use it as a call center for data entry work. Please give me genuine leads..
- Last Updated on June 22, 2011, 5:42 am
- Page Created on December 30, 2009, 4:08 am