Question: hi, i m looking for a translation job at home, in Mumbai. I can do translation from english to Hindi, Spanish, French.. I am a fast tranlator, pls tell me if you have any jobs for translators.
By SHASHI on Sun Mon 12-May-2008 10:21 AM
Answer: Doing a translation job from home is some thing that you have to study well before you start because a wrong start can cost you a lot while if you start in the right way that will provide you with the momentum needed to reach the a good position in this job in no time.
First thing you have to set is your language pair that you will be working from and to. A tip for you, let your mother language be a part of any of your language pairs. Do not tend to translate between two foreign languages except if you really have a very good command of both of them.
The first thing you have to know is how to get a translation job , your way for doing that is through a translation portal or translators community. This kind of web sites will gives you a great chance to find translation jobs that suit your abilities. You have to start with the small jobs then as long as you build a good reputation you will be able to get larger ones. That's the simplest way to get through the translation career you want.
- By Avdhesh on May 20, 2010, 4:23 am HI! I, Avdhesh, live in Mumbai, Maharashtra,India. I am a retired person and having lot of time to spare for translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa. Condition is that I shall not give any registration fees. It should be free.
- By M.RUMESH KUMAR on August 23, 2010, 1:52 pm Hi,
Myself Rumesh Kumar. I am from Chennai. I Studied B.C.A from
Madras university.My hobby is to listen songs and to reading
magazines.I have 6 Months of work experience in BPO industries.
I take every work as a challenge and complete the assigned
work within stipulated time. Anything more you wish to know about me ??
I can type40wpm,my mother tongue is Tamil can speak english well ,see me any translation job english to tamil r tamil to english
- By SHEEREEN KADRI on March 11, 2011, 8:37 am I am a housewife and possessed skills in typing, computer and the ability to speak, write and read Malay. Highest qualification attained: SPM/MCE(Malaysia Board of Exams). Currently working: Minacs - Aditya Birla Group as Associate voice-Background verification for Education ane Employment for South East Asia sector ie Malaysia,Singapore and Philippines. This is the first time I am trying to search for a translation job in Malay to English or vice versa.
- Last Updated on June 22, 2011, 5:37 am
- Page Created on April 19, 2009, 9:36 pm