We are a leading Property Developer Company at South Mumbai with 20years experience in development of residential, commercial and industrial complexes and buildings and infrastructure projects. We own over 6million sq. ft. of property at Palghar. We have many other infrastructure projects in the pipeline for which we have following positions vacant at Palghar and Mumbai.
- Project Manager: B.E. / D.C.E. with very good experience in construction of industrial, commercial, residential projects. Must have ability to plan, schedule, mobilize and deal with contractors, suppliers for timely execution of projects. (in Palghar)
- Jr. Engineers: Civil Engineers/ B.E. / D.C.E. from reputed universities with 3 to 5years experience in construction line. Will assist project manager for timely execution of projects. (in Palghar)
- Salaes Manager: Dynamic person(30-35 years) must be capable of leading a marketing team. Ideal candidate should be a graduate with 5-10years experience in selling real estate projects and develop an effective sales strategy and achieve targets set out by the management. (in Mumbai and Palghar)
- Sales Executive: Graduate with 2-3 years experience in real estate sector. Should be willing to travel to site visits with customers, Shall be involved in identification, execution and closing a deal. (in Mumbai and Palghar)
Send your updated CV with all details to:
Genesis Industrial Township,
Jignesh Industrial Land Developers Pvt. Ltd
10, Jas Ville, 3rd Floor, Opp. Liberty Cinema,
New Marine Lines, Mumbai- 20
Tel: 022- 40833555
E-mail: genesistownship @ gmail.com
Panvelkar Group is a leading name in the real estate development with its presence not only in Mumbai but all over Maharashtra. As we are planning expansion, we are looking for following personnel
- Civil Engineer: B.E/ Deploma with technical knowledge in civil engineering with minimum 5 years experience in this field. Salary: 3 lacs p.a.
- Supervisor: With minimum 5 years experience in construction field. Salary: 1.8 to 2 lacs p.a.
- Accountant: Graduate with tally knowledge with min. 5 years work experience. Salary: 2 lacs p.a.
Panvelkar Group of Construction
Nandi Commercial Complex, 1st Floor, Shiv Dham,
Opp. DNS Bank, Ambernath(East).
Tel: 0251- 2600034
Construction Jobs in Dubai 2011: Civil and Road Construction Jobs
When it comes to development in terms of construction, Dubai is the fastest growing city in the world. This fact is evident in the stat that about 50 per cent of cranes employed for construction work are in Dubai. This very stat reveals that construction jobs are booming in the city.
The building construction industry is an ever growing industry in Dubai because of the petro-dollars. Like the petro-industry, construction in Dubai has an important role to play in the economy of the state.
With an increasing population, expected to touch 7 million in 2030 from 1.5 million in 2007, construction industry is all set grow in a frenetic pace. Innumerable building projects, to airports, multi lane highways, under ground railways water treatment plants and distribution networks, parks and recreation centers, are expected to come up in large numbers in next 5 years. In 2011, the pace has been set to carry on large projects in the city.
Civil and Road Construction Jobs in Dubai
Given such huge demand, all types of building and road construction experience are highly sought after in Dubai. There is an extreme shortfall of qualified as well as labor workers in Dubai's construction industry. To plug the gap, constructions workers are brought from other parts of the world. Available positions are not limited to project manager, site manager, project engineer, site engineer, resident engineer, senior resident engineer, planning engineer, section engineer, commercial manager, construction manager, and cost manager.
Job vacancies in the construction industry are advertised in all major newspapers of the city. Workers are hired from foreign countries through direct ads in newspapers of that particular country or through agencies.
If you wish to find a job in Dubai's construction industry, you can get in touch with the recruiting agencies or consultants. They have openings for all positions.