Mumbai being the financial capital of India has witnessed mall mania much before other Indian cities. In recent years, several new malls have sprung up all over the city. The malls in the city have a lot more to it than being mere shopping destinations. Because of the huge food, gaming, and entertainment zones present in all malls, malls have turned out to be a favored entertainment destination for families in the city. So malls in Mumbai witness huge rush.
Part time or Full time Jobs in Malls in Mumbai
To cope with the rush most stores in malls recruit candidates in large numbers. They are recruited for various positions. These include managerial positions, back office support, administration, customer service, hosts, cashiers and sales staff. You can find various part time or full time jobs in Mumbai's following biggest malls.
Oberoi mall is one of the classic malls in Mumbai. It was opened in mid 2008. The mall is spread over an area of 500,000 square feet. It offers excellent facilities and amenities to visitors. This includes dining, shopping, and mind blowing entertainment. Job opportunities are available in plenty in the main attractions of the malls like Lifestyle Home Center outlet, and the Central department store. To handle the huge rush of customers in the cosmetics, perfumes, and accessories sector on the ground floor, and clothing and sportswear on the second floor, all the stores regularly recruit candidates.
There is a huge rush of customers in this mall who seek international designer brands and luxury products. The main employment providing stores in this mall are the Mango, La Senza, Nine West, Pepe Jeans, Aldo, Anita Dongre, Benetton, Sony, Peter England, and a Rolls Royce showroom. Sales persons and customer service staff vacancies are often found in these stores. You can also find extensive employment opportunities in the several food courts and entertainment zone in this mall.
This mall spread over an area of 1.2 million square feet. Being one of the largest malls in South East Asia hundreds and thousands of people visit this mall every day. So customer service candidates are recruited in large numbers to cope with the rush. The main recruiting outlets are Shoppers Stop, Spencers, Lifestyle, Provogue, Crosswords Bookstore, Marks & Spencer, Adidas, Fame Multiplex Cinema and Body Shop.
- By sumit P.Wani on April 13, 2010, 2:17 am Hello Sir, I am Sumit from Mumbai. I am looking for full time job in mall. I am not satisfied with my current job. That's why I am searching for some good job in the mall. If you provide me a job, I would be very thankful to you.
- By RUPESH BAJI on May 6, 2010, 12:54 am Hello Sir, Myself Rupesh Baji. I have appeared for last year b.com exams. I want to work in malls. Are you offering part/full time jobs? I have good communication skills and I can maintain good relationship with customers who will be visiting in malls. Please do contact me.
- By Preeti Mody on May 18, 2010, 7:22 am Hello Sir, Currently I am a housewife. I have a good Communication skill. Also I am a computer Literate.I can speak multiple Languages like Hindi,English,Marathi,Gujarati,Punjabi. I am commerece graduate. I am looking for part time evening Jobs in Mumbai malls.
- By Mohammed Aasif Ansari on July 19, 2010, 12:15 pm I am a working man. I have a good communication and marketing skills. I am graduate in B.Com. I am currently working for Barista Cooffee company Ldt as a Store Manager. Looking for a job in Mall management, Customer service, Retail. Stay In Malad, Mumbai.
- By HITESH on August 10, 2010, 10:53 am Hello sir, I am student and currently studying in b.com.I have done hardware &networking and done promotion event in Oberoi mall,Inorbit mall and Mega mall.I am H.S.C passed. Right now I am not working anywhere.I am looking for sales executive in any shop in mall.I am staying in Goregaon...
- By Shaikh Abdul Kader on August 24, 2010, 9:59 am Hi, I am currently working in Kuwait as brand supervisor @ handling 68 person who is working as a merchandiser in a market my work is to check the brand displays of rented & without rented means I am doing a job of brand merchandiser supervisor. Now I want to work in Mumbai & stay with my family so if their is any opportunity, please do contact me..
- By NITIN BAGDI on September 3, 2010, 7:34 am Hello sir, I am Nitin, looking for part time job in mall near Andheri. I am continuing my study. I stay at Borivali(w). I completed HSC in science stream. urgently need a job. Please do contact me if any job is there for me.
- By SAIRA KHAN on September 29, 2010, 2:21 am Hi my name is Saira. I have completed F.Y.B.A From Wilson College B'coz of family problems I have left the college.I stay at Kemps Corner,Mumbai.I Have worked in a shop as a Salesgirl for 4 Months.I m searching for part time job in malls.Please help me...
- By Sandeep Shetty on October 28, 2010, 2:00 am Hello, I am Sandeep Shetty. I have good typing skills and good communications skills. I can maintain good relationship with customers who will be visiting. I am HSC passed. I was currently working for VCustomer , Turbhe. I am looking for work like customer service, sales staff, hosts.I really need the job ,I am wondering for part time job in mall...
- By VINAYAK R. BHAGWAT on November 24, 2010, 5:09 am Dear sir,
I am Vinayak r Bhagwat. 28 years old, I am looking for full time job in Mumbai. I am requesting to you that if any opening is there please let me know. I have total 7 years experience in administration & production. Looking forward for your favorable reply.
- Last Updated on May 22, 2012, 3:56 pm
- Page Created on March 22, 2010, 1:43 pm