Croma is a well known store for electronics products, it's a Tata enterprise. Here you not only get all kinds of products and brands under one roof but also good advice on the right products.
So, when it comes to electronic products Croma is the name which fist comes to the minds of all residents of Mumbai. Because of its wide product range and personalized advice to help you choose the best, the store sees a huge number of footfalls. To run the store a well oiled management is in place. It offers vacancies in a number of positions. The good salary along with good promotional incentives makes this store a good place to look for jobs.
Jobs in Croma (Tata) Electronics
The various positions available in Croma, Mumbai include
Administration Executive: This position requires you to take care of all kinds of requirements for the store. You need to play the role of an administrator to make the operations smooth going.
Assistant Manager Admin: In this post you need to achieve sales target. You have to take charge of a team of sales people. Other functions include maintaining stock availability.
Customer Service Specialist: In this position you are the first person to interact with customers. With all your product challenge you help customers choose the product suiting their need. You have to meet sales target in this position.
Head Cashiers: Your job is to take care of cashiering at front end & POS machines.
Logistics Officers and Executive: When you take up this position you are in charge of timely goods dispatch from Distribution Centre to Stores. You need to coordinate effectively with the secondary transporters.
Department Manager: As a dept manager you are responsible for product training of team members, look into customer service as well as coordinate with distribution center.
Finance Executive: This position entails maintaining payroll and matters related to pay like PF, TDS etc.
Site Engineers: Your task to work internally at the project site with the store planners, vendors and projects team.
Store Accountant: As an accountant you are responsible for handling gift vouchers, cheques, manual invoices, foreign currency, cheque clearance financial accounting tally, etc.
All these designations carry the respect commanded by the brand name of the company.
- By Digamber Singh on April 15, 2010, 5:37 am (b) Experience:
1. Working with vishal mega mart as a cashier from July to Nov 2007
2. Working with vishal mega mart as a head cashier Nov to July 2007
3. Working as a Accountant in NEXT RETAIL ltd job profile
Billing and collection
* Invoicing in pos (future)
* Advance booking
* Manual billing
* Product indenting
* Product receipt
* Exchange product handling
* Inter outlet stock transfer
* Physical stock maintained
* Day end reports in pos
* Pick up collection deposit
* Outstanding collection followup
* Imprest process
* Record keeping
* Sales return process
(c) Computer skill:
* M.S OFFICE ( WORD,EXCEL,POWER POINT,OUTLOOK,
* TALLY (ERP)
* SAP (FUTURA)
- By Viral Chandra on May 19, 2010, 7:58 am Well my name is Viral Chandra and I live in Mumbai city. As concern to my educational background I have completed my graduation from Mumbai university in the year 2002. Currently I am working for the novelty traders as a warehouse Manager including 3 Pl logistics.I have total 6 yrs of experience 3 yrs of international being working in china and 3 yrs Indian experience. I am looking for managers position in Tata Croma.
- By SULTANA KHAN on May 20, 2010, 2:19 am i am sultana khan currently working with Catmoss Retail Ltd as a store manager. I am willing to join Croma for future growth, want to be a asset to using my skills, ability and handwork for the future growth of the company and me. Kindly revert me.
- By BASANTHK KUMAR R M on May 23, 2010, 5:40 am Hello, I am a working man. I am good at maintaning sales team, friendly with comp. I have 10+ experience in this field. I am looking for a department manager or store manager jobs in Croma, Bangalore.
- By KEDAR NATH PRADHAN on June 28, 2010, 12:45 am Dear Sir, I have six year industrial experience of process shify in charge.ihv complited b'com (H),& MBA IN (RETAIL OPERATION) Currenly I am looking for suitable jobs in Croma (TATA) Electronics. Please give me a chance. I'll give you good result. Kindly inform me if you have any such opportunity to work with Croma. thank you.
- By sabha yargatti on July 17, 2010, 2:08 am Respected sir, I miss, SY from dharwad. Just now I completed my MBA in finance& HR. My skills are competitive, Confident, hardworking, Team player, Punctuality etc. Sir I do not have any work Experience. But did my internship projects.
Summer in Plant Project :
Title of Project: To Assess the Satisfaction Level of Customer (Retailer) Towards Existing Distribution Channel , at Nectar Beverages Pvt Ltd (Pepsi co) Dharwad.
--Analysis is through Questionnaire.
-- Research of 100 outlets
Major Concurrent Project:
- Study of investor
- Preferences and trends towards investment at Kotak Securities Ltd Dharwad.
- Analysis is through Questionnaire
- Research on 100 Investors to know the investment preference in Kotak Securities.
I am looking both back office and marketing jobs. Currently I am staying in dharwad.
- By Darwin on August 3, 2010, 3:17 am Hi, I am Darwin staying and working in Chennai. I am a good leader and decision maker. I am perusing BBA. Currently I am working with Next Retail India Ltd. I am looking for Asst showroom Manager job in Croma.
- By Arun Kumar on September 1, 2010, 10:30 am Hi, My self Arun Kumar. I m Working with reliance retail ltd. as a floor in charge. I am pursuing B.A. IInd year from IGNOU. I m looking for head cashier job or store accountants. give me one chance to prove myself.
- By Manpreet Singh on September 30, 2010, 1:39 am Respected Sir/Ma'm,
This is Manpreet Singh and I live in Delhi City. I have done my Graduation in bcom stream from Delhi University in the year 2002. Being a Retail Deputy Manager Operation, I carry 6+ years of hardcore experience in store operations with different organizations (e.g Big Bazaar & Reliance HyperMart). My job entails Retail Sales, Trainer & Managing Department.
Key Skills: Business operations, Modern retail, Customer Service Management, Profit Center Management, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Team Management, and Loss Control.
I am looking forward for Managers Position in your esteem organization.
- By AMITA A BADDI on January 29, 2011, 2:24 am Hello, I am working with the essar (the mobile store from last 3 and half year as a store in charge.and I have a good knowledge of mobiles features .previously I was working with the nokiacare service center as a manager.so I have both the knowledge of mobiles servicing and features. I would like to work in Croma.
- By DIMPLE on March 2, 2011, 8:55 am Hi, I am working with the nokia mobile from last 3 and four year as a promoter.and I have a good knowledge of mobiles features.edu: b.com with computer softwear program in ICT INSTITUTE. .i have good knowledge in computer .previously I was working with the airtel bharti house as store incharge.so I have both the knowledge of mobiles servicing and features. I would like to work in Croma in such good opportunity.
- By Amzad Ali on May 2, 2011, 12:44 pm Dear Sir,I have done my MBA in Marketing and looking for a job in your organization as a Assistant Manager Admin or whatever your provide me. I have 3.6 yrs experience in TATA TELECOMMUNICATION and i wish to give my best in your organization...
- By kapil bhardwaj on May 31, 2011, 11:38 am Respected sir
I want to do job in croma retail store in Ludhiana. I did MBA in marketing.plz send me ur contact number or email id so i make my career in croma retail store. Sir i have 3 year exp. in sales at Ludhiana.sir plz send me contact number as soon as possible
- By Deepika on June 13, 2011, 4:54 am Hi, I am a working woman. I stay at Navi Mumbai. I am a graduate & currently working in KPO as an analyst. I am basically looking for a part-time job to support my extra expenses. I am hard working, dedicated & sincere person. I am looking for a job where I can learn new things, explore my knowledge & gain confidence & up to date knowledge.
Please respond if there is requirement...Thanks.
- By Anjali K.Baviskar on July 17, 2011, 10:38 pm Dear sir, I am B.COM graduate last year. My computer skill- MS-CIT, Tally 9.0,Typing speed 30wpm. I like to work in account section.kindly inform me if you have such opportunity to work with Croma(Thane-Mulund region). Thank you.
- Last Updated on March 20, 2010, 3:31 pm
- Page Created on March 16, 2010, 1:01 pm